Allen Carr published his method in book form for the first time in 1985.
"Allen Carr's Easy Way To Stop Smoking"
Although it has been revised over the years it is essentially still the same. The following summary of the books' worldwide sales performance and the fact that sales are still growing exponentially after twenty five years, underlines the fact that it is the most successful smoking cessation book ever written. This is simply because it actually stops people smoking.
The Book in South Africa
Conifer Books: English
It was essential for Allen Carr South Africa to establish the Easyway book in South Africa. After acquiring the exclusive rights to publish and distribute Allen Carr's bestseller, Dr. Charles Nel formed Conifer Books and published the most recent English version of the Easyway book. The book has been reprinted five times and demand increases daily.
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking
(ISBN 0-620-27349-6) released in April of 2001.
The book can be ordered directly from Conifer Books and delivered by post anywhere in South Africa.
Phone: 0861 100 200
Cell: 082 532 3411
Also available at Wordsworth Books and Exclusive Books.
The availability of this title in South Africa gives Allen Carr South Africa, an unrivalled and unique advantage because it makes a smoking cessation product (that actually works) available to the majority of South African smokers who can read, irrespective of their socio-economic status or where they live.
- Over 12 million copies have been sold worldwide
- The book has been translated into over 38 different languages
- Easyway has achieved number one non-fictional bestseller status in Germany, Spain, Holland and Switzerland. In these countries the book remains on these bestseller lists as well as in France, Austria, the U.K. and Japan.
- Easyway has remained on the British non-fictional bestseller list every year since 1987 and over 100 000 copies were sold in the U.K. and Ireland in 2002. (120 000 in Germany, over 100 000 in Japan)
- 40 000 copies have recently been sold in Norway in just a few months and on the 9 April, 2003, the title achieved the status of number one best selling book (fiction & non-fiction) in Norway outselling Harry Potter
- The book has recently been introduced in China and Russia
- This success is unrivalled and reiterates the fact that Allen Carr's Method is the most well known and successful, worldwide.